We look forward to welcoming you to our Open Night on Wednesday 19th July, starting in our hall at either 5:00pm or 7:00pm. Our students will show you around our site and will tell you about how the school works. Most of all, they will tell you about Bayfield and why they are proud of their school.
Choosing the right secondary school for your child is an important decision for your family. Luckily Dunedin is well served with many successful schools, each with its own particular character. So, what is special about Bayfield and why should you consider us as your school of choice?
- Bayfield is an inclusive school and inclusion is at the centre of our school culture. This means we welcome everyone to our community and value each, and every student for their unique talents and potential.
- We recognise excellence in all our students and support them on their journey to be excellent in all that they do.
- We are a young school which means we are not held hostage to tradition – we are able to innovate, are nimble and responsive to need.
- We are connected and continue to develop our relationships with our local community of schools making transition between schools more seamless.
- Our students matter and they play an increasingly active role in determining how Bayfield works.
- Our students have a strong sense of belonging.